If there are not sufficient funds on your balance, the Naxtel credit service will come to your help. The amounts of credits you can obtain are different. This for the most part changes depending on the payment and using history.
The “KreditPlus” service creates a chance to get another credit in the amount of 5 AZN, without paying the initial credit debt. This for the most part changes depending on the payment and using history.
By sending an SMS with the appropriate “keyword” to 6161 or by dialling the USSD code, you can activate the credit. In order to make use of the credit service, the cost of each successful credit request is 0,05 AZN.
- In order to acquire information about the maximum amount of credit that can be taken, one needs to dial *616#6#YES or write “infomax” and send an SMS to the number 6161.
- Only subscribers with prepaid and active status can use the Naxtel Kredit service.
- The credit debt is written off from the balance after the next replenishment of the balance.
- Obtaining a credit does not extend the number’s activity period.
- In order to acquire detailed information about the credit service, just write ”info” and send an SMS to 6161 or dial the USSD code *616#0#YES.
- For checking your credit debt, you can write ”kredit” and send an SMS to 6161 or dial *616#YES.
- For each successful credit request, a service fee of 0.05 AZN will be charged from your balance. And for an unsuccessful request for a credit, no amount will be charged from your balance. If there are sufficient funds on your balance, the fee for a successful request will be immediately written off from your balance. If there are insufficient funds on your balance and the credit request is successful, the cost of all requests will be added together with the payment for the use of the credit you have taken.
- If the subscriber does not pay back the credit debt within 30 days, restrictions on the use of Naxtel services will apply.
Can I take a new credit without paying back the credit?
- Without paying back the credit debt, you can use only the “kreditplus” package. To do this, the subscriber must have a period of activity in the network of more than 360 days and within the last 30 days have topped up the balance in the aggregate by at least 25 AZN and above.
Is my credit debt written off when I top up my balance through a balance transfer operation?
- Writing off the credit debt takes place during all operations to replenish the balance.
Why can't I use the credit service?
- This may have one or more reasons:
-One-way or two-way number disconnection
-Balance replenishment operations for the last 15 days are less than 1 AZN
-The period of activity in the network is less than 90 days
Can I use the credit service on the newly purchased number?
- A new subscriber can use the credit service in 90 days after the activation of the number.